Not sure where to start? Here’s a list of things you can do to help us out and spread the word:
– Are you following us on social media? We have a Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter,Tumblr, Google+, LinkedIn and an Etsy shop too!
– Tell your friends about us! Word of mouth really does help.
– If you’re in the Madison area, we have regular fundraising events! Contact us if you’re interested, and we can let you know when the next one is.
– Donate – even a few dollars helps!
– Stay in touch. We’re setting up an email list, so if you want to keep updated on our progress, you can sign up for the email list here.
– Give us your feedback! We’re a budding organization – and we always want to know how we’re doing. Questions and Suggestions are always welcome – drop us a line!
– Volunteer! You can do this from anywhere in the world.
– Choose us as your nonprofit of choice on Amazon Smile. For anything eligible that you order, Amazon will donate a portion of the sale to us.
Whether you help a little or a lot, everything is appreciated.
Contributed by Jane Leuchter, Research and Compliance Director